Customer Care Mindset
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you're on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you're an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you're a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
This course will appeal to a wide range of audiences and is intended for anyone dealing with customers and aiming for a higher Customer Service quality.
Upon completion of workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify our customers; internal and external.
- Transform customer service as an image, value and quality management system
- Understand the personality traits needed
- Understand the customer service process
- Deal with cultural issues
- Handle customer complaints
1. Getting Started
- Workshop Objectives
2. Who Is the Customer?
- Internal and External Customers
- Rights of the Customer
- Customer Service
- What is Service?
- Levels of Service
4. Personality Traits for Customer Service
- Completing the Individual Assessment and Understanding my style
- Recognizing the 4 Behavioral Types
- Understanding Each Behavioral Style
- Adapting to each style
5. Customer Service Process
- First Impressions
- Identifying the Needs
- Satisfaction (Follow up)
6. Customer and Cultural Issues
- What is Diversity?
- Wheel of Diversity
- How to Handle Diversity?
- Overcoming Barriers
7. Handling Customer Complaints
- Transactional Analysis
- Why Are Some Customers Difficult?
- Steps to Successful Complaint Resolution
- Welcoming Complaints
- Mind Mapping
8. Types of Customers
- The “In-a-hurry” customer
- The pretentious customer
- The annoying customer
- The simple customer
- The silent customer
- The troublemaker customer
- The talkative customer
- The old-fashioned customer
- The close-minded customer
- The hesitant customer
- The serious customer
- The complainer customer
9. Wrapping Up
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
- Learning Concepts/Presentations
- Group Activities and Discussions
- Tips and Tools
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Role Plays/Case Studies
- Educational Videos
- Action Plan to ensure Application of the Learning