CNSS and Taxation
Professionals working in Lebanon should have a thorough understanding concerning the rules and regulations of CNSS and Taxation law. Although they should always refer to a lawyer or certified auditor for final approval, professionals should be able to answer basic questions related to CNSS and Taxation (On salaries). In addition, they should be able to develop HR and Personnel policies and procedures that are aligned with the law.
This course will appeal to a wide range of audiences and is intended for HR Specialists.
Upon completion of workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the components, rules and regulations of the Lebanese Law
- Explain the background of the CNSS and Taxation rules and regulations.
- Identify the major differences between CNSS and Taxation methodology and perspective.
- Have a legal perspective of the CNSS and Taxation issues.
1. Autonomy and Branches of CNSS.
2. Registration: Who, when and how?
3. CNSS Benefits: End of Service Indemnity, Sickness &Maternity, Family Allowance.
4. Salary: Basic, additions, fringe benefits, bonus, etc…
5. Forms, Templates and Procedures: How, when, why?
6. CNSS vs Labor Law.
7. CNSS vs Taxation.
8. Calculation and declaration.
9. “R” Declarations
10. Beyond 64
11. Frequently asked questions.
12. Answering concerns and issues.
- Learning Concepts/Presentations
- Group Activities and Discussions
- Tips and Tools
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Role Plays/Case Studies
- Educational Videos
- Action Plan to ensure Application of the Learning