ICDL Digital Marketing Workshop
This course teaches the foundations of digital marketing to an audience with or without previous experience in the field. The course includes an overview of the main strategies currently available online and explains how we can use each to promote brands and businesses on the internet, in a cost-effective way.
By attending this program, students will acquire what they need to create and implement successful digital marketing campaigns and promote their websites in order to raise awareness, build brand trust, increase traffic and generate sales and conversions.
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
1. Digital Marketing Concepts
- Key Concepts
- Understand the Term Digital Marketing.
- Different Elements of Digital Marketing
- Typical Goals when Using Digital Marketing
- Advantages of Digital Marketing
- Limitations of Digital Marketing
- Main Legal and Regulatory Obligations when Digital Marketing in your Country
- Main Elements of a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Need for a Consistent Online Presence
2. Web Presence Options
- Understand possible web presence solutions
- Typical Steps to Create a Web Presence
- Understand the Term Content Management System (CMS)
- Website Considerations
- Understand the Main Parts of a Website
- Good Practice in Creating Website Content
- Understand Website Design Terms
- Various Methods for Promoting a Website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
3. Social Media Setup
- Social Media Platforms
- social media business profile information
- Social Media Accounts
4. Social Media Management
- Social Media Management Services
- Marketing and Promotion Activities
- Understand the term URL Shortener
- Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
- Call to Action
5. Online Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Platforms
- Different Types of Online Advertisement
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Application
- Mobile Advertizing
- Analytics Tool
- Analytics Report
- Social Media
- Split Testing
- Bounce Rate
- Social Media Insights
- Learning Concepts/Presentations
- Group Activities and Discussions
- Tips and Tools
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Role Plays/Case Studies
- Educational Videos
- Action Plan to ensure Application of the Learning