Means to Maximizing Sales with Existing Accounts
Accounts usually miss out on taking advantage of your full suite of products and services.
Imagine how much more you could be selling to your existing accounts, and the effect it would have on your bottom line
Companies that engage in strategic account management believe they can grow the revenue of their existing accounts by 25% to 50% or more.
In this Burst we shine light on areas where high performers excel which allow them to enjoy significant account and revenue growth.
This workshop will appeal to a wide range of audiences and is intended for Sales Professionals.
Upon completion of workshop participants will be able to:
- The top differences between high performers and the rest
- The 1 thing that will jumpstart your account growth processes
- Why the relationships you have with your current accounts may not be as solid as you think
- The account management roles that are necessary to successfully grow existing accounts
- The elements of an effective account planning tool
- Why account teams should know about Venture Capital
1. Value: The Key of Keys
2. Relationship Strength
3. Right Team
4. The Strategic Account Management Roles
5. Account Management Process and Planning Tools
6. Sales Skills and Account Management Skills
7. Maximizing Sales with Existing Accounts
- Learning Concepts/Presentations
- Group Activities and Discussions
- Tips and Tools
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Role Plays/Case Studies
- Educational Videos
- Action Plan to ensure Application of the Learning