ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support
This new ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Create Deliver and Support (CDS) course is intended to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools to provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods. This course also provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers.
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
ITIL 4 Foundation
At the end of this course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
Certificate and Exam
ITIL® 4 Specialist – Create Deliver and Support (CDS) Certification
- Course Overview
- Plan and build service value stream
- ITIL Practices contributing to CDS across SVS and value streams
- Create, deliver and support services
- Exam Preparation